Monday, November 19, 2007

Cd list

Here's the list from my cd. Not sure if the order is correct until I receive my CD back from Steve.

1. Jump in my car - David Hasslehoff
2. Not gunna get us - Tatu
3. Umberella - Rihanna
4. Lost in space - Apollo 440
5. Broken - Amy Lee
6. Can't catch tomorrow - Lostprophets
7. I got you - McFly
8. Leave out all the rest - Linkin Park
9. Bleed it out - Linkin Park
10. Snow white Queen - Evanescence
11. She's the one - Robbie Williams
12. Blue Light - Elliot Goldenthal
13. Spirit dreams within - Lara Fabian and Elliot Goldenthal
14. Saturday - Fall out boy

5 comments:

Chris Towell said...

Who's Michael Hoffman? Are you embarrassed Marc?

Surely if the great David Hasslehoff looked at your blog he'd H'off you.

I liked nearly all of the songs and knew nearly all of them apart from the odd one. The look on Craig A's face was priceless when Rhianna came on it looked as if he was in 'pure agony' but everyone has entitled to their different music taste.

And 'Oh oh' now it looks like the best song has been left for last do you not agree Steve?

Craig Allington said...

Yes, very funny Chris. I wouldn't say it was 'pure agony' as I'm used to hearing it every 2 minutes in some shape or form anyway but ah well, like you say everyone is entitled to their own opinions.

And yes I do believe Mr. Pugh is embarrassed with 'The Hoff' having placement on his CD. I also noticed a distinct lack of GUNS 'n' Roses on there...hmm.

Final picky note, it's 'Lostprophets'... all one word.

Chris Towell said...

If you want to be really picky its actually spelt lostprophets with a lowercase L.

Craig Allington said...

I disagree Chris, I think it can actually be spelt with an upper or lowercase letter. Though I do admit it is usually spelt with a lowercase L.

The question is why? Is there a designer reason for it do we think?

If we are being picky however, 'Broken' is by Seether (feat. Amy Lee)

Marc Pugh said...

Thats it! Seether. I couldn't remember the name at all. Thanks Craig.

I also forgot the Hoff's name. The song is awful but I only agreed to have it on my CD in exchange for some music, as my collection was very limited at that time.

As with lostprophets I think it should be spelt with a capital L. Linkin Park is in full capital letters but that's not how I would type it out.