Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Get professional, get *ProCol*

Sick of colour schemes that are so bright they hurt your eyes? So intent on making your website look professional? Designers, Developers, listen up! This colour scheme is the perfect choice for you. Brand new *ProCol* colour combination for sale. This colour scheme will really make your websites and creative work look professional. The ProCol colour combination consists of 3 colours (Excluding white). These colours are Black, purple and Grey. These colours can be added onto images and will make them look great.

The grey and white can be turned into a gradient to make the outside of your webpage stand out. Using very little purple will make it stand out even more. The black colour can really make things bold and clear. It can also help with making headings stand out well.

Want a preview of this fantastic colour combination? Click Here to see a preview.
As you can see, the header is clear, bold and great at grabbing the viewer's attention. The purple links really stand out well and there are no contrast issues either. The images have been turned into greyscale to fit in with the colour scheme as well.

So don't keep staring at the same boring colour schemes that hurt your eyes and give you headache. Get professional with ProCol today.

3 comments:

DREW said...

I like your choice of colour scheme, I think it is one that looks classic and sleek. It is one often associated with New Year- Silver and Purple colours. This probably is due to the combo looking classy and purple being a regal colour conotes wealth.

Richard said...

Have you ever thought of being a sales man? You have really made an effort with this sales pitch. I think your colour combination is the most interesting of all of this weeks blogs and certainly one I would never have thought you would choose.

I think there are some slight contrast issues with the purple links, simply because other colours would stand out much more put on this background. If you did they greyscale test on this I don’t thing it would be above a 70% difference between the colours. Which may be hard to see for colour blind people.

Marc Pugh said...

The purple wasn't actually my original choice. Because the background is an image it was really hard to choose a suitable colour.

I started out with blue and green links but the contrast of the colours wasn't really suitable at all. The purple I feel does make the links visible. I don't think they conflict really but everyone has their own opinion. I guess I could havbe chosen other colours but as you know I tend to stick with the colours I enjoy using whether they are suitable or not.

I guess this is something I really shouldn't do.

The sales pitch was the only way I could think of selling the colours, it wasn't a choice for me. I guess I learned the style from previous presentations. Speaking clearly and making a good introduction is the best way to grab people's attention. I simply used this method in my blog.