Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Summative Report

Where am I now?

I have come from a 2 year Higher National Diploma in Interactive Media. The course has learnt me basic and advanced web authoring techniques, as well as print work, web accessibility and standards. I have progressed steadily through the two years and have enjoyed the course thoroughly. I have not learned everything that I originally thought I would be learning, and I do still feel that this was the wrong course. Hopefully I have learned enough to get me into a full time work placement

Where am I going?

I will be looking for a web and print based job in the Wakefield area. Hopefully more web design work, as I still feel inexperienced when it comes to print work. I have been thinking about taking a graphic design course in a few years time but this will most likely depend on where I am in life at that time. If a job is unavailable to me then I will be going into full time work elsewhere and do web design or print design freelance. I have already got some freelance experience and I enjoy it.

No comments: