Friday, July 23, 2010

Figured it out...

Managed to get my script working with some help from Dean! VBS doesn't accept 'Format'. Instead, I have now used Date(Now()) & Time(Now())

Works fine on local printers. Just need to do the big test - All the printers on the network.

On a good note: Last day of the school term, which means work will be a hell of a lot more quieter over the next 5 weeks :) - Hopefully get a lot of work done aswell to improve the performance of our network. Especially the virtual side of things.

Saturday I will be spending some time doing more programming. Need to get my Excel manipulation to work correctly, as well as experiment with using code to create graphs, which I should have done last week.

Saturday

Saturday has now come, and I am currently worknig on the Excel manipulation project, but finding it hard to concentrate today. Mostly due to celebrating last night, as well as a few hour of playing five a side football. Can't let it get in my way though, gotta get this work done!

No comments: